Thursday, July 21, 2011

SiW's Most Popular Posts

My blog doesn't get much traffic, but somehow, one of my posts got a lot of views a couple of weeks ago from Facebook links, making it the most read post in the history of this blog. And let me tell you, it took a lot to surpass the previous #1 post, which I fully expect to regain the top spot at some point. Which is hilarious.

Here are the top posts on the blog:

  1. Top Albums of 2010 - Part I - 221 Pageviews
  2. Can Felines Get Scoliosis? - 187 Pageviews
  3. Sufjan Steven at The Orpheum Theatre in Minneapolis - 184 Pageviews
  4. The Decade According to Billboard - 147 Pageviews
  5. Top 25 Albums of 2009 - 105 Pageviews
  6. Top 25 Albums of 2008 - 95 Pageviews
  7. 2007 Review: The Year in Music - Part I - 89 Pageviews
  8. Top Albums of 2010 - Part II - 61 Pageviews
  9. Life Listens - Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago - 56 Pageviews
  10. Life Listens - Arcade Fire - Funeral - 39 Pageviews
Yes, the previous #1 post was just a few goofy pictures of my cats in twisty positions. Of course, I jokingly titled the post "Can Felines get Scoliosis?". Now every week, a top search term that brings people to my blog is some combination of "cats" and "scoliosis". Nice. Well, hopefully some of you who arrive here hoping to diagnose your crooked kitties enjoy reading about music and culture! And if not, I'll take the views any way I can get them. 

Source: http://iguitaround.blogspot.com/2011/03/siws-most-popular-posts.html

Myracle Brah Jim Noir Viva Voce Kenia Arias

No comments:

Post a Comment