Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Currently Reading: Batman: The Long Halloween

TITLE: Batman: The Long Halloween
AUTHOR: Jeph Loeb (writer); Tim Sale (artist)
YEAR PUBLISHED: 1998
PUBLISHER: DC Comics

I have read this Batman story more than once but I was at the library the other day and saw it on the shelf and decided I wanted to read it again.

This is actually one of my favorite Batman stories. It is written by Jeph Loeb, who is one of my favorite comic books writers (along with Geoff Johns, Chuck Dixon, Garth Ennish, and Peter David). The artwork in it is decent. Not amazing. Not great. But decent.

But it's the story itself that makes me read it over and over. I love the story. Jeph Loeb has written other Batman stories (most notably Dark Victory) but this one is definitely one of his best works in my opinion.

If you are a Batman fan, or a comics fan, or a Jeph Loeb fan, or just a fan of reading, check this one out.

Source: http://otterlimits.blogspot.com/2011/06/currently-reading-batman-long-halloween.html

shonen knife Phoenix (band) Zero 7 Sondre Lerche

No comments:

Post a Comment