Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Abandoned Pools - Legionnaire

A few years ago, if you would have asked me to name everything I knew about the band Abandoned Pools, I could have told you exactly two things: 1) they play that song The Remedy and 2) the music video for said song features a super-hot chick bassist.  Yep, pretty thorough knowledge if I do say so myself.  Fortunately a friend of mine gave me a proper introduction to the band (which, it turns out, is really just one dude named Tommy Walter), and I haven't looked back since.  Really, the previous two Abandoned Pools albums have logged quite a high play count over here (if I kept track of such things, pshaw!).

Which brings me to the big news: a new album is finally in the works!  As per Tommy Walter himself:

After a five year hiatus it's great to be back making an Abandoned Pools album. I've had a lot of encouragement from fans over the years and I'm especially grateful for that. They've helped me realize that this is what I should be doing.

Sweet. And here's a taste from that upcoming goodness.

Buy Some: Amazon | iTunes
Visit them online: Official | Myspace

Source: http://www.sellthelie.com/?q=node/363

MGMT Two Door Cinema Club of Montreal Lush

No comments:

Post a Comment