Tuesday, June 26, 2012

iTunes Single of the Week

What's better than a catchy new song?  I submit that a catchy new song suddenly appearing for free when I check my email is better!  This week on iTunes you can pick up a tasty little slice of rock called "Animal" by the Neon Trees.

But don't despair; even though you're not a big time music journalist like I am*, you too can get a catchy new song for free when you check your email (your actual email results may vary), or alternately, by making with the click-click on this here link.  If you are reading this from the future, or if Time no doubt has hastened on its relentless march and you find yourself in an unfortunate week in which "Animal" by the Neon Trees is not the iTunes Single of the Week, that link will conveniently enable you to exchange virtual money for a shiny new download of an absolutely killer pop song.

It pains me to know that this band has been around for quite some time, and moreso that they are from Provo, Utah, not an hour south of my home.  So let's make up for lost time, shall we?  Here's the MySpace and here's the official site; enjoy!

*I am not.

Source: http://www.sellthelie.com/?q=node/361

The Pillbugs Jenny Owen Youngs Stars Primal Scream

No comments:

Post a Comment