Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dog Lovers Unite! The Dez Deciblog on Dogs

Quoting the film Snatch, Dez starts off his first blog with Decibel magazine with a paean to dogs. In particular the DevilDriver frontman's own.

As Dez explains: "I’m a loner. Don’t do well in crowd. Don’t do the backstage thing. Humans just make me uncomfortable. They all want something from you.

But Dogs!?!?

When I’m home, it’s me and my dogs, hanging out, going everywhere together. I’ve even got a local bar that lets me bring them in for a quick cold one on a hot day, and there is a picture of them hanging behind the bar itself."

Read the rest of Dez's blog entry (complete with dog pictures) over at the Decibel site. 

Pre-order Beast now, out February 22nd.

Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/news/story.aspx?newsitemID=22687

Sia Regina Spektor Missy Higgins Tiger Trap

No comments:

Post a Comment