Thursday, November 25, 2010

New BRMC - Beat the Devil's Tattoo

 Yumm....

I love me some BRMC.  Those of you who know me know that I have a long history with the band.  I first fell in love with "Love Burns".  I followed them brought Take Them On, On Your Own.  Interestingly enough, the first date I had with my wife was actually to see BRMC.  We didn't make it, a car smashed into us on the way and sent us to the hospital.

My wife wouldn't listen to BRMC after that until Howl came out.  Now Howl has claimed one of the few spots in her car's CD case, a truly honorable spot.  Since then I've enjoyed their output, but nothing has really blown me away like Howl did.

Here's to hoping Beat the Devil's Tattoo will.  The lead off single (of the same name) sounds promising.  Not quite as acoustic as Howl, but it sounds like we've got some soulful foot-stomping fun ahead of us.  

Beat the Devil's Tattoo will be out March 9th.  It's now available for pre-order on iTunes.

Take a listen, decide for yourself.

Get their music:  Amazon | iTunes

Visit them online:  Official | Myspace

Source: http://www.sellthelie.com/?q=node/356

Smudge Los Campesinos! Headlights A Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment