Sunday, May 27, 2012

Voting is very important!

Patrick Stump (vocalist for Fall Out Boy) has a solo single called "Spotlight".  He has two versions of the song (both excellent, if I may say) and would like you, the Sell the Lie reader, to decide which is the more worthy of appearing on his upcoming, very aptly-named solo album Soul Punk.

So your responsibility, dear reader, is to proceed to Patrick's website and listen to each, taking careful notes on the merits of each version, and cast your vote.  You can also download both versions if you have one of those books about your Face.

Soul Punk is due out February 2011, and details I've read have made me very anxious for it.  Expect a review as soon I can get my hands on it.

Source: http://www.sellthelie.com/?q=node/370

Pedro The Lion Gorillaz Pogo (electronic musician) Nouvelle Vague

No comments:

Post a Comment