Friday, February 17, 2012

Sunday Afternoon Shuffle (1.15.12)

  1. Can't Stop the Killer - Emery (from the album I'm Only A Man)
  2. Grace - Stavesacre (from the album How to Live With a Curse)
  3. Euro Trash - Dropkick Murphys (from the album Boys on the Docks)
  4. Nocturnal - Eve 6 (from the album Horrorscope)
  5. You Fail Sometimes - Number One Gun (from the album Celebrate Mistakes)
  6. Homemade Speed - Blatz (from the album The Shit Split)
  7. One Foot Before the Other - Frank Turner (from the album England Keep My Bones)
  8. Ruin My Night - John Moreland & the Black Gold Band (from the album Things I Can't Control)
  9. Nobody's Fool - Cinderella (from the album Night Songs)
  10. Where My Mouth Is - Taking Back Sunday (from the album New Again)
  11. This World - All (from the album Pummel

Source: http://otterlimits.blogspot.com/2012/01/sunday-afternoon-shuffle-11512.html

Zero 7 Sondre Lerche Half-Handed Cloud The Wombats

No comments:

Post a Comment