Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weezer: 12 for 2012

Back in 2010 I did this series of posts called 10 for 2010. In those posts I listed what I considered by Top 10 Favorite songs of a bunch of different bands. I actually ended up consolidating these posts into 1 mega-post simply called 10 for 2010 so you can refer to that here.

For 2012, I've decided to do the same thing with 12 songs. So 12 songs that, right now, in 2012, I think are the best songs (in my opinion) that this band has recorded.

For the first band, I have decided to go with one of my favorite bands, Weezer so here goes. The Top 12 Weezer songs, listed in alphabetical order.

  1. Hang On (from the album Hurley)
  2. Jamie (from the album Weezer - Blue)
  3. Memories (from the album Hurley)
  4. Only in Dreams (from the album Weezer - Blue)
  5. Perfect Situation (from the album Make Believe)
  6. Pork and Beans (from the album Weezer - Red)
  7. Possibilities (from the album Maladroit)
  8. Put Me Back Together (from the album Raditude)
  9. Ruling Me (from the album Hurley)
  10. Simple Pages (from the album Weezer - Green)
  11. Susanne (from the album Weezer - Blue)
  12. This Is Such a Pity (from the album Make Believe)

Source: http://otterlimits.blogspot.com/2012/02/weezer-12-for-2012.html

The Unicorns MGMT Two Door Cinema Club of Montreal

No comments:

Post a Comment