Monday, May 30, 2011

Currently Reading: Battle for the Cowl

TITLE: Battle for the Cowl

AUTHOR: Tony Daniel

YEAR PUBLISHED: 2010

PUBLISHER: DC Comics

So I finally finished Final Crisis (personally, I thought it was a difficult read, so much going on in there).

Battle for the Cowl takes place after the events in Final Crisis and as the title suggest, the battle that takes place to fill the void left by the death of Batman in Final Crisis.

I have been looking forward to reading this one.

I can't say that I have ever heard of Tony Daniel and don't know what else he has written (and I have not bothered to look it up yet, lol!)

Source: http://otterlimits.blogspot.com/2011/05/currently-reading-battle-for-cowl.html

Islands Jets Overhead The Ruby Suns Mates of State

No comments:

Post a Comment